If you are true beach lover and found another love of your life (husband to be) you might have wedding plans. And you want it to happen on the Beach! Well, fun is about to start then..
What you need to consider before you make it happen:
- Check for the permit – It is not always required, may depend on guest list count or amount of time you plan to reserve the part of it as your own piece of heaven for the few hours. You should check.
- Location – Choosing your favorite beach part for your dream wedding come true
- Wedding attire – Make sure your guests are aware of clothing (light, loose, slippery materials are welcomed) on the sand, especially footwear. You may choose, with wedding organizator, set a wooden flooring for those guests wearing high heels (including the Bride 🙂 )
- Beach wedding constraints – Kind reminder that most of the public beaches have many strict rules when it comes to protecting the enviroment. Things like helium baloons, confetti, rice, glass, styrofoam etc – may be prohibited. Get the familiars with all the rules and regulations before taking other actions.
- Check the weather forecast – Before setting a date, be sure that you’ve checked the weather forecast – including the wind or high tide. You don’t want you or your guests getting wet with messy hairs.
- Skilled photographers and videographers – It is very important to choose experienced photographers and videographers with history of documenting beach weddings. Your wedding pictures heritage will be there fore generations after you to watch.
- Have a proper sound system – There are a lot of noise, including the waves and wind, on beach weddings so make sure that your gusts don’t miss out anything.
- Choosing a beach wedding organizator – In order to avoid stress about detailed organization of your dream beach wedding, I highly recomment you to hire someone professional to do it for you. You should only care about precise instructions and how to glow on your special day!
Beach Wedding Ideas
While a beach wedding provides you with outstanding natural scenography and decor – there are still so many fun things you can do enrich your wedding set up! Whether it’s beach wedding photo ideas, or invitations, or thematic table set up – your imagination is free to express it self and bypass everything conventional and borring.
Beach wedding invitations ideas
Beach wedding bouquets ideas
Beach wedding table set ideas
Beach wedding cake ideas
Assuming that you’ve got permission – sky lanterns would’ve been perfect closure of your wedding day
Her Highness Beach Wedding Dress
Your perfect wedding dress should match both your personal style and the wedding venue. Is it formal or relaxed, modern or vintage, over the top or simple – it’s up to you only! Beach wedding dress should fit you perfectly, moving along with you, swaying in the wind, comfortable and unique. Make sure you have chosen right outdoor fabric – you shouldn’t be to cold, consider a lightweight shawl or wrap. You shouldn’t be to hot, neither. Recommended organza, chiffon, gazer and lace for beach dress, as light, airy fabrics that breathe and move easily. Consider the volume of the dress – the more volume, the heavier. you don’t want to limit your movements especialy while dancing.
If you have chosen white color – remember that there are lot of shades of white. Take your dress outside to see it in natural light since you are having outdoor wedding. For beach wedding dress you can choose pastel shades of blue or mint, vintage floral prints or pretty jewels sewn into fabric.
What ever your choice is – be sure that how you feel in it is most important. You should feel like Queen of the World!
Beach wedding dresses ideas
Some more ideas regarding beach wedding look
Beach wedding hairstyles
Bridal hair accessories
Bridal jewelry sets
Foot jewelry for beach wedding